After Recent Video App Update

Lu520

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone able to Play Videos(from SD)?

For me its always showing signing and showing Video Name Only. Unable to Play Videos :(

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone able to Play Videos(from SD)?

For me its always showing signing and showing Video Name Only. Unable to Play Videos :(
i never use xbox video app but after reading your thread i tried it i have around 20 videos on my sd card and it doesnt show any of the video i personally use moliplayer pro try it and make sure you install moliplayer pro in phone memory then only it will work properly.

Lu520

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
i never use xbox video app but after reading your thread i tried it i have around 20 videos on my sd card and it doesnt show any of the video i personally use moliplayer pro try it and make sure you install moliplayer pro in phone memory then only it will work properly.

Hi Skyrocker, TFI. I used monolayer for a month and its paid na? Tried to keep xap in SD of MP and after expiring the MP, uninstalling it and again installing from SD :D

But we should have official Video App na :(

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi Skyrocker, TFI. I used monolayer for a month and its paid na? Tried to keep xap in SD of MP and after expiring the MP, uninstalling it and again installing from SD :D

But we should have official Video App na :(
yaa we should but the music and video hub after the 8.1 update is no longer good.
i wish they bring the old music+video hub back it was far better than this s***.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon