Does anyone able to Play Videos(from SD)?

For me its always showing signing and showing Video Name Only. Unable to Play Videos :(
    06-12-2014 07:36 AM
    Does anyone able to Play Videos(from SD)?

For me its always showing signing and showing Video Name Only. Unable to Play Videos :(
    i never use xbox video app but after reading your thread i tried it i have around 20 videos on my sd card and it doesnt show any of the video i personally use moliplayer pro try it and make sure you install moliplayer pro in phone memory then only it will work properly.
    06-12-2014 07:57 AM
    i never use xbox video app but after reading your thread i tried it i have around 20 videos on my sd card and it doesnt show any of the video i personally use moliplayer pro try it and make sure you install moliplayer pro in phone memory then only it will work properly.
    Hi Skyrocker, TFI. I used monolayer for a month and its paid na? Tried to keep xap in SD of MP and after expiring the MP, uninstalling it and again installing from SD :D

But we should have official Video App na :(
    06-12-2014 08:00 AM
    Hi Skyrocker, TFI. I used monolayer for a month and its paid na? Tried to keep xap in SD of MP and after expiring the MP, uninstalling it and again installing from SD :D

But we should have official Video App na :(
    yaa we should but the music and video hub after the 8.1 update is no longer good.
    i wish they bring the old music+video hub back it was far better than this s***.
    06-12-2014 08:11 AM
    Yes. I am able to play videos with the latest Video App.
    06-12-2014 10:06 AM