New update incoming

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Dunno bout everyone else, but my 920 definitely feels snapper. IE loads pages a whole lot quicker as well. Hopefully this squashes some more bugs (even though this wasn't mentioned at all).

emjey

May 12, 2014
Visit site
After the latest update of 8.1 developer build mentioned in the wpcentral on ma 520, I am not able to open any apps downloaded from store. On opening it displays "Cannot open app. An update from the store may be available"..

Please help

Detectionable

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Dunno bout everyone else, but my 920 definitely feels snapper. IE loads pages a whole lot quicker as well. Hopefully this squashes some more bugs (even though this wasn't mentioned at all).

Me and the missus have L520s and both feel quicker, especially photos hub, they seem to load instant thumbnails now

fendetto

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
ill face stuck on downloading sofware..on 0% did someone face it aswell ?? hmm its weird .. ill try update it now ( here morning in asia )

iliramove

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Hard reset last night after the update, went to bed. Didn't restore from backup. Installing everything from scratch and will see how it goes during the weekend!

ABHISHEK ATHANKAR

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello friends, can anyone tell me which update will remove mp3 or video duplication error in WP8.Am I the only one whose files are duplicating or any one else noticed it. I am using lumia 520 WP8. If you know any other threads which can help me to solve my problem then please reply.Thank you

iliramove

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Quick update

All apps working fine. Just had to download them and set them up all over again. I love Telegram because the message history is stored in the cloud and its always there after a hard reset.

Didn't notice anything different since this version is basically a tweak on the APIs. To date, my Lumia 1020 has been getting great battery life since WP8.1 RTM update 1. I never block any apps in the background and just use it with WiFi and location on all the time and still getting through my almost 15 hour day. Idle drain seems to be constantly on 1% an hour. Which is great for me!

But we'll see how battery life goes over the weekend.

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
You know the worst kind of updates? It's the ones that appear to change absolutely nothing...no enhanced functionality, no change in architecture....no update to built-in applications.....nothing....a bit like this one really

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa