Please help, after todays update, i can't get notifications of anything, please help!

pedrodg28

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Hello, well as many as you know today we got a new update of the developer preview, after i updated, i hard reseted, and when i installed whatsapp it now says that it's not compatible with the notifications of my system, and also it doesn't appear on the notification center, also twitter, facebook, and facebook messenger do not appear in the notifications center and i can't recive notifications,wpcentral, only text messages, phone calls, emaul and store, but not anything else, not even wpcentral app appears on the notification centers, please this is diving me crazy, i hard reseted the phone again and it didn't work, i think because i read on wpcentral that todays updated changed some apis.

an screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/T6R0V6t.png

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Sad you are having such issues. I will suggest you downgrade your device back to windows phone 8.0 if you have lumia device via Nokia recovery tool and then try to upgrade it to windows phone 8.1 by installing the developer preview app. I know this is a lengthy but the outcome would be a clean install of windows phone 8.1. Backup all your important data before doing this. Good luck :)

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Connectivity error you get when you have internet connection problem. But I see you have good wifi connection. Does it also happen when you are using just data connection?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss