whatsapp features for wP 8.1

godsgreat_87

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Are these features possible with WP8.1 if yes how can i reach out to Whatsapp apart from the review/comment section of Store?

1.Live tile should have option to show either 3-4 unread Messag titles from different person/group or 3-4 lines of latest message alone.
2.Notification center must show more details about the message apart from the one line title. I dont want to be opening the app for reading every message [Beats the purpose of having notification center and clear feature]

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Are these features possible with WP8.1 if yes how can i reach out to Whatsapp apart from the review/comment section of Store?

1.Live tile should have option to show either 3-4 unread Messag titles from different person/group or 3-4 lines of latest message alone.
2.Notification center must show more details about the message apart from the one line title. I dont want to be opening the app for reading every message [Beats the purpose of having notification center and clear feature]

Their email/facebook/twitter. Can be found on their website.

pdelvo

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
"incompatible"? As a developer you have to opt out to make your app not install on sd cards, so its more work to make it not work on sd cards, because you have to do nothing to make it work on sd cards. They are just being jerks

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
The one and only feature I ever Wanted on Whatsapp is to show my pinned contacts online/last seen status. But not that much anymore, she uses the privacy settings, so now even I don't see her last seen status.

But the scrolling feature of your typed message would be nice addition (like on WPCentral app)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss