Windows Phone 8.1 DP program, it was for you?

guillams

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm very surprised how people had been so complaining about the Developer Preview, the Xbox music app, the video app, etc, when the system is still in a beta program, all of us were supposed to help to improve the final release, not complain and claim we will leave the platform.

Kellzea

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
I think its indicative of the problem with modern society. Everyone wants it, they want it now, they want it free, they want it perfect.

And if they don't get it they will raise holy hell.

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
There were less claiming to leave the OS but most of them were helping MS by their complaints. That's why MS started providing updates for Xbox Music apps. You wont get it right until you raise your concerns. That's how it should be.

anon(123856)

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
There's a huge difference between raising a valid complaint and out and out whining and complaining. Just look at the level of hysteria in any WhatsApp thread.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Difference is the xbox music, video apps they released as betas on 8.0 were pretty poor and showed no improvement in the 8.1 dev preview. Plus now they are shipping 8.1 handsets and its the same experience there so the complaints about those apps are quite valid. Add to that the experience has steadily worsened with each OS upgrade from WP7 and the frustration is easy to understand.

Sent from my Venue 11 Pro 5130 using Tapatalk

anon(123856)

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
I completely agree that X Box music needs to improve. If there just one thing I could improve about 8.1 it would be how it handles (or doesn't handle) music. It's just plain bad.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos