I typed in www.outlook.com on the address bar on my Internet Explorer browser on my Nokia Lumia phone and was surprised that it didn't automatically show my inbox page - I thought it would seeing as I have already added my outlook email account meaning that I am signed in all the time whenever my data connection or WiFi is switched on and there's an icon already on my phone that notifys me of any new emails. Instead, it asks me to enter my email address and password like I haven't signed in already. Why is this?
    06-13-2014 11:12 AM
    I typed in www.outlook.com on the address bar on my Internet Explorer browser on my Nokia Lumia phone and was surprised that it didn't automatically show my inbox page - I thought it would seeing as I have already added my outlook email account meaning that I am signed in all the time whenever my data connection or WiFi is switched on and there's an icon already on my phone that notifys me of any new emails. Instead, it asks me to enter my email address and password like I haven't signed in already. Why is this?
    You have to login on the webpage because the login is separate from what you put in the phone. Have you looked in your app list for one called Outlook?
    06-13-2014 11:53 AM