We want the green colored Xbox Music/Video tiles back

ODwyerPW

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
Omar,
You want it back. Don't presume you can speak for the rest of us.
Retitle your thread... I want the green colored Xbox Music/Video tiles back.

tapehead

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Absolutely will not vote for this. I hated the way the larger/medium sized Xbox Music tile ALWAYS clashed with just about any color I chose for my start screen. Particularly teal, cobalt, and crimson. It only looked good with lime, green, and taupe.

CJ Thunder

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I hate that now my music stops after a certain time, all because that app in WP7. Options are made for us by the vocal minority, such is America.

MyNL822

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
The app I assume only creates the green tile which is useful for the time being but when the music app gains the full live tile features that we are used to have on the old hub to show the artist when playing the music this tile will not be functional as we would like sl voting for the feature is the correct thing to get what we want
They are bringing back live tiles?! After 8.1 update music app was placed near the bottom of start screen instead of on the top tiles area because it became super lame without no live tiles, where is your source that they are bringing this back?

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I actually quite like it transparent in 8.1. IMO, it's much better than the basic green because it blends so much better with the tile background.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I guess it could be as simple as putting in a button to pin the alternative tile in the settings section of the Music app. I think that'll be nice.
Or perhaps take advantage of live tiles to just add a simple toggle?

JJohnson1701

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I just want the original Zune hub back. I'm tired of twenty different apps for what was 1 simple app. The reasoning is flawed. You can update a hub any time you want. Just add the ability to post to FB what I listen to / watch, and comment/like friends' music/tv/movies. This isn't difficult. Instead, people are debating tile colors.

Pranjal Rai

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire