SD Card problem after rebooting

lothan

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Hello, since I've updated my Huawei w1 to WP8.1 I've noticed that when the phone reboots (it could be intentionally or because I ran out of battery) it cannot detect the SD card again and don't allow me to access to my apps or use my files stored in the SD Card. To solve it, I have to connect the cellphone to a wall charger (it doesn't work with a computer or a low-power charger, it only works with huawei or samsung) and take off the battery, reinsert the SD card and verify that the tiles turned live in my start screen, there's not another way to access the SD card without this and after the most recent update the problem still exists. Someone else happens this and it even with nokia? I've seen in my country a few complaining about this issue but only with the w1

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
NOT w a Nokia device, to my knowledge.

Sometimes, the sdCard requires scanning upon reboot, but that takes 2 minutes.

NijeZauzetoIme

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Does this solution works on some other device? I got the same problem today and got pissed off, unninstalled 15 apps (6gb lost, card went unavaliable), so sad now that I didn't try this method before rushing out uninstalling..

NastySasquatch

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
No amount of fiddling with the SD card in out, format power cycling has restored my SD card usage on my Lumia 1520. I had an app installed to SD card. It updated to no longer be allowed to install to SD card, and broke my SD card useage. I tried different cards and nothing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05