Since I have upgraded to 12397, my twitter feed is missing from my People Hub. I normally have Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn, but right now it is only showing Facebook. If I change the "showing" section to only twitter, it will show posts, but from before I updated my phone on Friday.

Anybody else experiencing this?

And I should also add that my battery life on my 1520 is all over the map. Sometimes it will drain up to 20% in an hour without me even using the phone.
    I have disabled all background processes but the battery drains pretty quickly. Other times it will work as expected and stay fully charged for hours without me using the phone.
    06-14-2014 05:19 PM
    Twitter in the People hub is working for me. And there's a thousand posts about wild battery life in the forums. For that, you are not alone.
    06-14-2014 06:12 PM
    12397.895 wp8.1 also broke my Facebook hub integration!!
    nothing seems to make it work - have only the twitter hub active with no option to have Facebook hub!!
    even after re-installing the Facebook app and re-logging etc.
    06-15-2014 02:47 AM
    After this update I am not able to download apps which are more than 20 mb in size.... It says I need wifi... And I also cant find the option of download over cellular in store settings
    06-15-2014 03:50 AM
    12397.895 wp8.1 also broke my Facebook hub integration!!
    nothing seems to make it work - have only the twitter hub active with no option to have Facebook hub!!
    even after re-installing the Facebook app and re-logging etc.
    Did you link it to the people hub?
    06-15-2014 03:52 AM
    tnx for the reply
    yes i did. from the app inside - it say "no able to sync this time try later"
    i am trying the past 48hr
    i install and restart few times
    same thing
    i have only the twitter option on the hub to choose from
    before the update i have them both - i have the phone more then a year and all updates where smooth till now!
    06-15-2014 06:09 AM
    In settings under people hub there's an option to filter out posts. Disable it.
    06-15-2014 07:25 AM
    Sooooo, it appears I'm a moron. Fixed my problem. On Friday I was trying to figure out how to view the list of trusted devices associated to my Microsoft Account, and ended up clearing the entire list. I had just forgotten to re-authorize my phone.
    Oops.
    06-15-2014 08:16 AM
    Sooooo, it appears I'm a moron. Fixed my problem. On Friday I was trying to figure out how to view the list of trusted devices associated to my Microsoft Account, and ended up clearing the entire list. I had just forgotten to re-authorize my phone.
    Oops.
    99% of posts where people happily blame Microsoft can be linked to user error lol
    06-15-2014 08:26 AM
    tnx for the tip, but it was disabled already
    all was working OK until last 3rd 8.1 developer update
    i have no Facebook option in the People Hub - only Twitter!
    now when adding a new Facebook account under mail and accounts it directs you to a new Facebook app to install ( i did it so many tims) after that you need to activate it from the app - BUT NOTHING HAPPENS
    the app does not able to sync with the phone people hub, hence no Facebook on the hub!!
    on the hub i have left with only twitter check option - until last update i had both
    tnx for the try - but no change
    06-16-2014 02:03 PM