Will a Cellular toggle ever be an option in action center

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
They can add this in GDR updates. You won't notice any new changes in the final build (expect bug fixes and performance improvements , live lock screen ).

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Well i am not so sure about that.
Depents on the kind of phony, remember Wp8.1 is just a OS with ofcourse the firmware.
The Nokies ar getting next to WP8.1 the Cyan update.

But a celllular "toggle" isnt that the same as airplane on and wifi on and the other way a round?

fredd

Feb 15, 2008
Visit site
It seems simple enough to do. It would be nice if we could have the option to add any app or setting to the action center that we liked.

martan1981#WN

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Belfiore already sad, that it will come in wp8.1 final build, which should come at the and of this month. So calm down and wait.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

fredd

Feb 15, 2008
Visit site
Belfiore already sad, that it will come in wp8.1 final build, which should come at the and of this month. So calm down and wait.

Didnt realize I came across as not being calm. All I said is it would be nice if they would.

martan1981#WN

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Me too, never heard that he would have anounced this.
It was a few days after dp was released and a lot of people complained about data toggle not included in the release. He made an interview where he confirmed it will come in final release.

lcw731

May 29, 2012
Visit site
And don't hold your breath, carriers don't want you to easily switch off their data connection. You might not go over your data plan and they would loose potential revenue. Doubt this exclusion is being driven by Microsoft.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

mjrtoo

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
And don't hold your breath, carriers don't want you to easily switch off their data connection. You might not go over your data plan and they would loose potential revenue. Doubt this exclusion is being driven by Microsoft.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

It's not hard now, plus there's data sense that shuts of your cellular when you reach your limit. This is nonsense.

lcw731

May 29, 2012
Visit site
It's not hard now, plus there's data sense that shuts of your cellular when you reach your limit. This is nonsense.

I think many are making a bigger deal out of it than it really is. Data Sense is great as long as your carrier supports it. AT&T removes it. I can't say for sure but I suspect Verizon does as well. AT&T has their own version on my 2520, but it is suspect as the amount of data used hasn't changed in a week. Personally I could careless about having a toggle, but I guess some people want it. I just can't imagine the lack of such a toggle being a deal breaker.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire