WP8.1 Xbox Music Store doesn't work at all

meson2000

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone. I have a Nokia 928 with 8.1 developer preview and I have the latest update installed for Xbox Music. The music store portion of Xbox music doesn't seem to work at all for me. I don't have an xbox music pass. I prefer to buy songs/albums individually. If i go to the 'Get Music' section of the Xbox Music app and hit the search key and type in ANY artist or song into the 'Search Store' box, it ALWAYS comes back with no results.

If it skip the search and go into the top music section and pick an artist and a song to buy (e.g. $1.29 song) and I click the buy shopping cart icon I ALWAYS get 'There is a problem completing your request. Try again later. Error code 80151200'

It seems the Store part of Xbox music is completely nonfunctional. Has anyone else had this problem and is there a fix I am missing?

Thanks for your help in advance. I really wish amazon would release their mp3 music store for Windows Phone....

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I unfortunately have zero experience with the Store section of Xbox Music, but hopefully someone will be along soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos