Xbox Music won't synch... (8.1)

SpiDe1500

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey there,

I have an Xbox Music Pass and I sync between my Surface Pro 2, my PC and my L 920.
I made some changes on my PC on a playlist, also created a new playlist.
After an hour or so I opened the new Xbox Music App on the L920 and waited for the sync (normally it takes~1 minute to get it sync)... but now - nothing!

On my surface pro 2 and on music.xbox.com the changes are there, but not on my phone. Also, when I add change something on the phone, it won't sync back to my other devices or xbox.music.com... it seems like my phone is not connected to the xbox music account (but it is listed on "https://live.xbox.com/de-DE/Devices/Manage" ...!)

Is there a known problem with the last update or how can I reset the app so it syncs again (without a hardreset, please :p)?
Any other ideas how I can solve this problem?

Sorry for my bad english...

Thank you & greetings from Germany! :)

mfpreach

May 25, 2014
Visit site
My problem is with cloud streaming. Does the 8.1 app support this since my mp3s are on my desktop. Also cloud synchronization works between my PC and surface 2.

SpiDe1500

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
FYI: I did an hard reset... the configuration is - I must admit - very easy... it re-downloaded almost everything and every configuration (even E-Mail settings/background image... etc etc!). And guess what? Xbox music is working again ... so here you have it: If sync is broken, you have to hard reset your device....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos