Update available in India. Think it could be cyan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, I meant thread. I'll edit my post.

Np, I understood what you meant but it was odd to see "bread" in there.

Anyway, OP Lumia Cyan and WP8.1 aren't interchangeable names. Lumia Cyan is the firmware part the 8.1 update for Nokia devices so without the WP8.1 DP you won't have Cyan!!!

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
I am receiving an update is ready to download message on my phone:)
I have no preview for developers installed...so it should be Cyan :) #excited
Sent from my Lumia 525 using Tapatalk
r u able to update?
plz post the OS version after update.
Mine 720 is not showing any update. i have 8.1 DP installed.
may be u r receiving those preparatory updates. No Cyan yet. (it's actually surprising that Cyan is released in India ahead of whole world. India is not in primary list for Nokia's update, generally).

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
No update on any of our phones.
So final two assumptions:

Either the OP not telling the truth or the OP are lying!!!
;)
Either way , there's no update.

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
just checked on my 720,phone is upto date
i think op might be kidding or he got a language update or accidentally enabled the developer preview
edit-there was a map and language update a few days ago,maybe its that

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
just checked on my 720,phone is upto date
i think op might be kidding or he got a language update or accidentally enabled the developer preview
edit-there was a map and language update a few days ago,maybe its that

I'd go with language update... I mean you can't accidentally install an app, run it, register and enroll onto DP. That's something done with intent.

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Np, I understood what you meant but it was odd to see "bread" in there.

Anyway, OP Lumia Cyan and WP8.1 aren't interchangeable names. Lumia Cyan is the firmware part the 8.1 update for Nokia devices so without the WP8.1 DP you won't have Cyan!!!
Wrong. Of you don't have the DP Lumia Cyan includes the WP 8.1

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Okay so OP is still online, it's been 4 hours and he hasn't responded. So mods please close this thread before people in the US wake up...lol

Chris_Germany

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Strange, its always the indian guys asking stupid questions (when update released will be? What is difference of this and that? Google it!).
And now he is talking bull****, misleading title, and no answer. We know its not cyan, but anyway, some users don't, so stop trolling!

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Strange, its always the indian guys asking stupid questions (when update released will be? What is difference of this and that? Google it!).
And now he is talking bull****, misleading title, and no answer. We know its not cyan, but anyway, some users don't, so stop trolling!

Note also the change of title.

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Thread closed. If the OP has reliable information to post please create a new thread.

At WPC we equate deliberate misinformation to trolling and consider it worthy of infractions. This could just have been an innocent mistake however, and you deserve the benefit of the doubt.

In the future, don't spread misinformation, and don't use such misleading thread titles. Then you'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss