Navite Printing is coming to WP

Jorge Holguin

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Looking around to get some fresh news about MS and WP I stumble with this news [thanks to Cortana] "Microsoft looking to add native printing support to WP." My first instinct was "Yes, yes finally." MS is looking to close all the gaps between Android and iOS and I am loving every single part of it. As Softpedia reported this hasn't been official but, a new job posting from MS

' “Our team aims to keep Windows the best platform for printer ISVs and IHVs and to design and build the new platforms that will light up these new scenarios. Our team will develop for Windows client, Windows server, phone, tablet, Xbox, and cloud scenarios.

We are hiring software engineers who can help to design, build, and ship the code to enable these new scenarios. Successful candidates will have a solid track record of delivering high quality software solutions, strong problem solving and software development skill, and a passion for designing and building simple but powerful platforms.”
But the best proof Microsoft plans to add support for printing to Windows Phone is the following line in the job application:
“Experience with developing for Windows Phone, working with ISV or IHV partners, or designing platforms and APIs is a plus.” '

So my fellows WPers Hahaha Good things are coming to us and I am happyyyy. Check the entire article here: I tried to post the link but I am getting this message [This post has been automatically been marked as spam. Please revise your comment to either remove links and/or references to money. If you are still having problem, please e-mail site support and include a copy of the comment.]
So find it at Softpedia - Free Downloads Encyclopedia

Visa Declined

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
It has always amazed me that Microsoft put Office on Windows Phone without having the ability to print from the device. Especially since Android has had this capability since at least 2012, and manipulating Office documents should be Microsoft's forte.

Allan Halpern

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
In the meantime if you need to print. I found a good app that I used on Android. It is called Print Hand and it works fine with WP 8.1... I have a canon mg2220 printer and it does print to it. This is a WIFI printer. Only drawbacks. 1. must buy program { free trial} $4.99 and 2. must install a small EXE file to the computer your printer is attached to... Not a big deal...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786