When will official 8.1/Cyan update be released?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brokn Wing

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Ridiculous!!! They said it will b availabe during first 2 weeks of July in india. Where the kuff is that update? My fingers r bleeding now...tired of Taping ""Check for update"

Brokn Wing

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
who knows what MS is gonna come up with next. sometimes MS is really unpredictable. Yesterday all of the sudden they surprised me by Video tuner application. Surprisingly it's stunning and I never expected this app to be here soo early. So lets wait see when They decide to roll it out.

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
I believe an ATT rep said it.

But, I've got $5 that says if they ring ATT a second time, they'll get a different answer.

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
May be some problem in update thats why they dekaying the update.
It's delayed? Has there been a confirmed, announced release date?
Answer is no.
Just rumours: "I spoke to some carrier/MS helpdesk dude who couldn't possibly have been focussing on his call wrap-up stats who said it will be out today" etc.

dcbakkk

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I believe an ATT rep said it.

But, I've got $5 that says if they ring ATT a second time, they'll get a different answer.

At present, there is no update schedule out, too many rumors, so where did you know that, it's AT&T official support or other places? Tired of waiting for the damned update!:eck:

troylytle

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Just got confirmation from an agent for Lumia 1520's on AT&T. No joke. They just put out the updated version number and release up on the 1st of July. It said a ridiculously long date away from being released which is also what I remember happening when black was a week from being published for Lumia 1020. I hope they keep true to that sort of cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa