Lots of pixels and colors on the screen?

FranBlagru

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
It happened to me 3 times so far and the only way to fix it is by doing a soft reset. This is what happens: the screen suddenly becomes grey with lots of small dots of different colors, and I cannot use my phone. The only thing I can do is lock the phone (and soft reset of course).

So...
Does anyone know what's going on?
Have anyone had something like this?

< This only started happening after I upgraded to Windows Phone 8.1, and occasionally happens >

Nokia Lumia 920
Nokia Black
Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview

Thanks.

PimblyCharles

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
I know exactly what you're talking about! It's only happened to me using Youtube in IE (using WP 8.1), and only happens on occasion. Every time it's occurred, I've had to remove and reinsert the battery out of my Lumia 822 to get the phone to boot properly again. I suppose a soft reset would have done the trick too, but never tried. Does this happen to you outside of using the HTML5 Youtube in IE?

Nokia Lumia 822
Nokia Black

FranBlagru

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I know exactly what you're talking about! It's only happened to me using Youtube in IE (using WP 8.1), and only happens on occasion. Every time it's occurred, I've had to remove and reinsert the battery out of my Lumia 822 to get the phone to boot properly again. I suppose a soft reset would have done the trick too, but never tried. Does this happen to you outside of using the HTML5 Youtube in IE?

Nokia Lumia 822
Nokia Black

That's it!
Yes it's only when I'm using Internet Explorer!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo