Hey guys,
    I'm on Vodafone Romania..till today i've used gprs on mobile data(using whatsapp mostly)to maintain juice more!
    today by 'mistake' i've turned H+ on..and battery seems to maintain as well as on gprs!
    it is possible due server acces quickly and refreshing things less?
    06-24-2014 12:49 PM
    It's possible that it might be due to server access like you say, but it's worth trying this out for a longer period of time to make sure you're happy with the service and battery life H+ gives you. I've not had a problem with 3G when it comes to battery life, but you might have different expectations to me.
    06-24-2014 12:53 PM
    You're right mate..but if someone is sending a bunch of photos to me on whatsapp, gprs it would take e.g 5 minutes..and on H+ 1min or even lower..in theory server acces time less/data connection used less as time not as MB!I've tested it a bit..and gues what when i acces e.g. facebook(blocked run in background) symbol turns in H+..and when phone is idle without accesing anything is just H(without +)..so this must be the trick!I've checked battery at 6pm(55%)..and now at 9 pm still 55%!and u're right i'll have to keep testin' this stuff

It's possible that it might be due to server access like you say, but it's worth trying this out for a longer period of time to make sure you're happy with the service and battery life H+ gives you. I've not had a problem with 3G when it comes to battery life, but you might have different expectations to me.
    06-24-2014 01:01 PM