Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

Anuja Rajurkar

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
The update will be rolled out for the high end devices first. But in Thailand it started with Lumia 625. So there's no telling which handsets will receive the update first. MS and Nokia are behaving so weirdly.

seq1

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
I don't think all phones will be covered in this week in India itself if update will be rolled out in this week
comparing to previous update history
I don't think that Cyan will even start rolling out it in India this week. MS India is now saying that the update will roll out this summer.

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
They never specified India in their tweet. They just said, "around the World this summer".
yup they said this summer means American summer i.e. June end to Sep starting were American summer days as I read somewhere on internet.
I am from India for information.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Can I download update by changing my region to Argentina or any supported country??
No, the only option is to either flash with the country specific firmware for the country for which Cyan has been released or wait till the OTA is released for the original firmware for your phone

msirapian

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site

Not to my knowledge. Nothing on 925 nor 625. Which is more, I've checked the Navifirm servers this morning: for 925, only the FI variants have a different FW (50xxxx when all other codes have 40xxxx), which is consistent with the news that Finnish 925 can get Cyan.

This being said, the nokia servers seem to catch up: not all the product codes are visible (no 930 at all for instance, by Navifirm+) and for the 630, for instance, the product code of my father (which should be the French country variant) is not uploaded yet (when other product codes are present, a couple of which having that update released at the end of June).

To put it in a nutshell: an (expected) fail for SFR

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos