Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

Anuja Rajurkar

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
A Nokia care centre in Mumbai said that 15th July is the probable date for release of the cyan update in India. But he failed to tell me which phones will get the updates first.

ByeVanno

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Today one question strike my mind why there was no developer preview for the cyan update??
Before this every firmware was given a developer preview ..and i think wp 8.1gdr1 will also be in developer preview.but y not cyan update??

I honestly believe cyan isn't done for all devices I see no reason for this long of a wait but oh well idk what's going on a Microsoft hopefully this reorganization helps with getting windows better first party apps and faster updates pushed out

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Cyan is like amber and black Lumia only. The wp8.1 is for all wp8 devices just like the basic gdr updates. WP is just the operating system and can be used on al devices, the firmware isn't that must be written for each separate devicemodel.

tw1st3d83

May 26, 2014
Visit site
i want to know if this same firmware numbers on nokia tool and on phone means that nokia tool will install official lumia cyan update on my phone...?

sorry for my bad english :)
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625

jordanzhninja

May 4, 2014
Visit site
This roll out is ridiculously slow. The firmware required for Windows 8.1 had to be updated for every laptop and tablet in existence running Windows 8 but we still got to download it on day 1.

SIDD_DEY

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
Hey man....i got 2 questions.
1. When it will be available in India.
2. If suppose its available for Lumia 1520 in Finland..... Can i trick my phone by changing location and get the update.... Just like i did to install Cortana????

boxa72

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
All this whining about an update that doesn't really change much except camera algorithms! If u don't have 8.1DP then GET IT! Otherwise stop complaining like ur life depends on Cyan!!!

Oh btw nice idea for a post ;)

David Caldwell

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site

I have the Lumia 1020 unlocked on vodafone in the UK and I would love to know when I will get this update as it just never arrives. I have Dev preview of windows phone 8.1.
Can anyone tell me when I should see it here the UK on my phone?
David

Chris Wayne2

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi, my 920 is from at&t but it was flashed with a french firmware, any idea of when will I get the update?, I received Black the first week of January

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills