Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

tw1st3d83

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Well yeah if that's what it says.
The 625 is getting the latest in certain regions as stated in the very first post.

i just make that screenshot so that's what tool says... :) btw im from Serbia and im going to install this and report back... :)

edit: the file is 1,31GB big and it's going to take a while because my internet connection is not so fast :)

Last edited:

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
i just make that screenshot so that's what tool says... :) btw im from Serbia and im going to install this and report back... :)

edit: the file is 1,31GB big and it's going to take a while because my internet connection is not so fast :)

Is it asingle installation file process? It will be good if it contains one or two steps...this much data is not possible to download in a single stretch....

tw1st3d83

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Is it asingle installation file process? It will be good if it contains one or two steps...this much data is not possible to download in a single stretch....

it is a single file installation and it downloaded and started to write to phone and stopped on 17% with error and now i have a phone with red screen and withe NOKIA letters...

anyone know what to do.. there is sound when phone is connected to pc but nokia recovery tool dont see the phone...

FUUUUCK!!!

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
it is a single file installation and it downloaded and started to write to phone and stopped on 17% with error and now i have a phone with red screen and withe NOKIA letters...

anyone know what to do.. there is sound when phone is connected to pc but nokia recovery tool dont see the phone...
Try to reinstall NSU from Nokia and see if it updates on your PC.
Then reconnect the phone and start over.

majic11

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
Well I'm running the Lumia 625 8.1 on the preview developer I received an update at beginning of July it seems a different phone wether its irrelevant or not the battery lasts the equalizer sounds different the phone is more responsive anyway that's that I'm in the U.K.

Malay Agarwal

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
Well I'm running the Lumia 625 8.1 on the preview developer I received an update at beginning of July it seems a different phone wether its irrelevant or not the battery lasts the equalizer sounds different the phone is more responsive anyway that's that I'm in the U.K.

Can please post a screenshot of the Extras+info setting?

Ashwin Divakaran

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Nokia used to provide a timeline on when the Amber Firmware will be available on different regions.
But they bothered not to provide it this time. Desperately waiting for Cyan and but the way things are going I don't think the Cyan will be available in the 2nd week of july . Might have to wait until Aug.

Amran Nagal

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
Anyone with pre 1520 phones shouldn't care much about cyan I believe. I mean there is no significant feature update to our phones.
I use a 925.

DER1996

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Anyone with pre 1520 phones shouldn't care much about cyan I believe. I mean there is no significant feature update to our phones.
actually I think we should since not only is cyan expected to encompass firmware updates ,that should solve most bugs with 8.1 on old devices , it's also supposed to improve performance (though probably slightly ) ; and this is true because the new Lumias have the same version as DP but are almost bug-free , or else why would everyone be spamming WPC about it ? ;)

boxa72

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
What bugs?? I'm not having any trouble. People are spamming WPC because they don't have lives lol and with that said I'm going for a run 🏃
Sent from my Lumia 925 8.1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3