Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

decaf19

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for that. I'm in the uk with 925 on 3. They've finally approved cyan, so I'm waiting for something that all other 925 owners have had for about a month now.

I feel your pain still no Cyan love for my at&t 920. AND still no fix for bitlocker issue. So since I refuse to downgrade it may be a long time until I see something haha.

mfcengland

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
I feel your pain still no Cyan love for my at&t 920. AND still no fix for bitlocker issue. So since I refuse to downgrade it may be a long time until I see something haha.

I'm pissed off that its taken so long, but I've no regrets about moving from android. WP all the way for me now.

Legoboyii

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
If you wanna get the OS now, just get the Preview, you'll get Cyan sooner or later anyway, but you can use Cortana, more and transparent tiles. etc right now :p

Sgthree

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know about the release status for the WP8.1 update for Lumia 928 in the USA?

no.

All the status page says is 'under testing'.

You can try tweeting your provider, but if everyone else's experience is anything to go by, you wont get very far. Sorry can't be more helpful, but no one has a clue what is really going on, least of all Nokia or Microsoft.

Sgthree

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
People are sill asking the question that is not possible to answer.

NO ONE KNOWS WHEN RELEASES ARE GOING TO BE MADE.

People can guess when they think they might, but no one knows for sure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3