Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
C'mon guys-lets leave this update thingy for a while. Take a walk 🚶, talk to the cat 🐱, study or spend time with the family 👪...... The update will come when it comes :)

The Modecator

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi, a newbie here. I live in Dubai, U.A.E. and earlier tonight 8 system apps got updated, a clear sign the Cayan update, and the WP8.1 updates are just a few days away.

FALSE ALARM!

1. I realised all those system apps were updated at once because a day earlier I reset the phone to the factory settings, and apparently it re-installs old versions of the apps.

2. Just before at least one of the previous GDR updates (can't remember if 2, 3 or both) my phone did the same, which made me think the OS update was eminent this time.

Sorry guys, will keep you updated when it will eventually happen

BTW, while the L630 has been on sale for a few weeks already, no word when the 930 will be available here.

fonix232

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Damn, this calm before the storm is so annoying.... I'm waiting impatiently, checking NaviFirm every two-three hours, and all I see is stupid Asha and Nokia X updates :(

sstiwari

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Actually Nokia is facing difficulties in getting the perfect CYAN pigment. They are busy mixing various shades of BLUE and YELLOW but always end up getting Turquoise or Navy Blue.

We have to give them some time for getting the perfect CYAN Color. :)

Silviu Bogusevschi

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Actually Nokia is facing difficulties in getting the perfect CYAN pigment. They are busy mixing various shades of BLUE and YELLOW but always end up getting Turquoise or Navy Blue.

We have to give them some time for getting the perfect CYAN Color. :)

99.(9)% of people do not care.
And as far as I think, Cyan [#00FFFF] is a combination of Blue [#0000FF] and Green [#00FF00], not Yellow [#FFFF00] (which is itself a combination of Red [#FF0000] and Green [#00FF00]).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720