Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

palmujukka

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
You are approximately the seven thousandth Indian citizen who has asked me that question. :winktongue:

I included India in the "Central/South/East/Far East/South East Asia" category.

To reiterate;

I have not heard anything about Lumia Cyan Update for India. So far, there is no information.

saleh alabbassi

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
I bought my Nokia lumia 1520 from kogan and it came from Hong Kong so does that mean i have to wait until china gets the update or i'll just get the update when Australia gets it

seq1

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
I bought my Nokia lumia 1520 from kogan and it came from Hong Kong so does that mean i have to wait until china gets the update or i'll just get the update when Australia gets it
Open extras+info > more info > Manufacturer Name
There the country will be mentioned. You will get the update when that country releases it.

vivek tyagi

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi
I m from India and updated my Lumia 1320 with preview for developers months ago. How would I got Lumia cyan update? It will be OTA or I have to do something to get rid off this 8.1 preview for developers first??? Plz reply 😊

momomg

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Not official, but Nokia Power User is reporting this: "Lumia Cyan may actually start rolling out in coming week (14th July) or week next (21st july). The first phase of roll out will be to Lumia 925, Lumia 1520 and Lumia 1020 followed by roll-out to other devices with probably one week gap". This is what we heard about Lumia Cyan update roll-out. | NPU

Yes, yes... "Lumia Cyan may actually start rolling out in coming week (14th July) or week next (21st july)."

Great info. Thanks!
Maybe or not? :) Maybe august... maybe september... maybe one day... :D

Conan143

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi
I m from India and updated my Lumia 1320 with preview for developers months ago. How would I got Lumia cyan update? It will be OTA or I have to do something to get rid off this 8.1 preview for developers first??? Plz reply ��

Here: I recommend u to downgrade your phone as u know cyan is bundled with 8.1 and firmware if u are on 8.0...
If not u will have firmware update only...
So u cannot get rid of 8.1 ....Your only option is goto Here..

And for the question How would I got Lumia cyan update? It will be OTA...
Today is the last day of the week so let us check if there is an update tommorow(according to NPU)...if not 2mrw may be in July..

palmujukka

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Here: I recommend u to downgrade your phone as u know cyan is bundled with 8.1 and firmware if u are on 8.0...
If not u will have firmware update only...
So u cannot get rid of 8.1 ....Your only option is goto Here..

And for the question How would I got Lumia cyan update? It will be OTA...
Today is the last day of the week so let us check if there is an update tommorow(according to NPU)...if not 2mrw may be in July..

There is no need to downgrade. The OTA will include Cyan with or without 8.1 depending on what is currently installed to the phone. The OTA will arrive sometime during this summer. Maybe tomorrow or next week ir next month but it will come. Be patient.

M0TH3R_FR4GG3R

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
FOR INDIAN USERS (SPAMMING THE POST FOR UPDATE)

PLEASE WAIT TILL SEPTEMBER

Even if they release the Cyan Update, its going to follow the same procedure they followed for Lumia Black, first the High End devices will get it (Lumia 1520, 1020, 925, 920) then, after 1 month the low end devices will.
Anyways, as said earlier, PLEASE WAIT TILL SEPTEMBER !

Shivam Chandel

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
FOR INDIAN USERS (SPAMMING THE POST FOR UPDATE)

PLEASE WAIT TILL SEPTEMBER

Even if they release the Cyan Update, its going to follow the same procedure they followed for Lumia Black, first the High End devices will get it (Lumia 1520, 1020, 925, 920) then, after 1 month the low end devices will.
Anyways, as said earlier, PLEASE WAIT TILL SEPTEMBER !

Microsoft Windows phone's official twitter, tweeted that it will be out in very first two weeks of July in India......so YES people surprisingly get impatient because they lied on their end...... i agree some crossed the line...but don't say Indians, we are billions...😊😊..we have more EXCEPTIONS then some country's population...So stop this ****y generalization...

Last edited:

TheAquila

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
There is no need to downgrade. The OTA will include Cyan with or without 8.1 depending on what is currently installed to the phone. The OTA will arrive sometime during this summer. Maybe tomorrow or next week ir next month but it will come. Be patient.

So, dev preview is the best option for the more "curious" ones, huh. I thought I read somewhere that dev preview won't get cyan. Guess that is not the case.

Amran Nagal

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
Microsoft Windows phone's official twitter, tweeted that it will be out in very first two weeks of July in India......so YES people surprisingly get impatient because they lied on their end...... i agree some crossed the line...but don't say Indians, we are hundreds of billions...😊😊..we have more EXCEPTIONS then some country's population...So stop this ****y generalization...
The world doesn't have 100 billion people. You on sone acid bro?
India has 1.2 billion people.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3