Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know when it comes out, windows update 8.1 for Nokia Lumia 720 for Balkan precisely for Serbia??? :)

According to the very first post in this thread there is no valid date available for Serbia...
Hang tight!

Last edited:

Ramsis Eden

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
there's nothing official yet, and talking about update in finland is not true, even this country they didn't get the official cyan. according the to update program they select a few device in beta program before making the GDR1.
And GDR1 will be rolling out simultaneously doesn't matter the region where you are.
Once GDR1 will be release you can see an official information from Microsoft/Nokia.

PRofoss

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Ohh, how nice it would be to have posts in this thread like "Confirmed Cyan released in Italy on Lumia 920".
Instead of posts like "Cyan in Italy working?"

Nilesh Somani

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm really pissed off with MS right now. Tweeting that the update will be out within 1st two weeks of July and giving nothing by the end of second is like "All talk and no work". Crushing the dreams of very few who try to be positive about WP over iOS and Android. Most of my friends are like they did the same during black update. I'm gonna switch to Android.

StephanW

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I'm really pissed off with MS right now. Tweeting that the update will be out within 1st two weeks of July and giving nothing by the end of second is like "All talk and no work". Crushing the dreams of very few who try to be positive about WP over iOS and Android. Most of my friends are like they did the same during black update. I'm gonna switch to Android.

I would buy a plane ticket to America. Get one of those really big rocks and smash it through the window. Then scream what you wrote here to the Microsoft people and I think they will release it directly. I'm serious! Could you please do that for the world?

Nilesh Somani

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I would buy a plane ticket to America. Get one of those really big rocks and smash it through the window. Then scream what you wrote here to the Microsoft people and I think they will release it directly. I'm serious! Could you please do that for the world?

Hahahaha... I wish I could do that. I wouldn't mind doing that unless I am not sent in prison. :p They might even hand me the new flagship 930(with build in 8.1; so no worries for update)

Nilesh Somani

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
When is it coming to INDIA, fed up of waiting, MS ----wake up!!!
Create a thread saying guys lets shoot MS twitter account with requests for 8.1 update. Just like there was some kind of anger when "Climatology" was only released for Android. That would make MS realize how much hungry we are for wp8.1

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Create a thread saying guys lets shoot MS twitter account with requests for 8.1 update. Just like there was some kind of anger when "Climatology" was only released for Android. That would make MS realize how much hungry we are for wp8.1

Just get the update via DP. It's the same build you will get with the firmware update.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site

And then sit back and watch as every account spamming that message gets blocked.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mietaz