Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Cool. Then I might give it a try. But just wanted to confirm if there are issues with the DP. I've seen posts about issues after upgrading with DP. Also there were threads saying the downgrade is complicated if you wanna go back to wp8.

Ah if you encountered any problems you can always give soft/hard reset a try. And if you made your mind to downgrade to windows phone 8.0 , use Nokia recovery tool. Read more about this tool over here How to recover your bricked Lumia with the Nokia Software Recovery Tool | Windows Phone Central

quantum tao

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm really pissed off with MS right now. Tweeting that the update will be out within 1st two weeks of July and giving nothing by the end of second is like "All talk and no work". Crushing the dreams of very few who try to be positive about WP over iOS and Android. Most of my friends are like they did the same during black update. I'm gonna switch to Android.
will will miss you. please dont go......bye.

saleh alabbassi

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Guys are u sure that if i get the DP window phone 8.1 it won't effect my warranty because i read an article and they said that if u download the DP windows phone
8.1 u have to say bye bye to ur warranty

icthusman1

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Guys are u sure that if i get the DP window phone 8.1 it won't effect my warranty because i read an article and they said that if u download the DP windows phone
8.1 u have to say bye bye to ur warranty

It may void your warranty. Until 8.1 is officially released for your phone and no one knows anymore that you did the Dev Preview. I have also know people who were able to warranty their phone even after installing the DP.

Xaphoon148

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm really pissed off with MS right now. Tweeting that the update will be out within 1st two weeks of July and giving nothing by the end of second is like "All talk and no work". Crushing the dreams of very few who try to be positive about WP over iOS and Android. Most of my friends are like they did the same during black update. I'm gonna switch to Android.

Bye bye...

SergyOrtiz

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
Since second week of the month (announced release) its over now, I got tired of waiting, so I enabled again Developer Preview.
Once WP 8.1 + Cyan get its official release I'll flash a fresh ROM to my phone.

It's not a big deal anyway, just be patient.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12