Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

Compiux

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Sorry for the confusion Guillermo. Adirocks is right, I received a small OS update for the preview for developers. I have the 8.10.12400.899 os versi?n... But my firmware is still lumia Black :_(

Perd?n por la confusi?n Guillermo, Adirock est? en lo correcto. Lo que recib? fue una actualizaci?n del Preview for Developers. Todav?a estoy con el firmware "Black" maldito Tigo jaja

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
So it seems I was right in downgrading to WP 8. It fixed the problem. Updated to Lumia cyan. Enrolled myself again to dev preview and got a new update. Finally everything working fine :)

windobuddies625

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
The only reason im so impatient for the win 8.1 update on my lumia 1320 is coz im leaving to a f*****g island which has no proper internet connection in few days...

Silviu Bogusevschi

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Will we have Cortana once we update?
Unfortunately not – the Cortana feature is being rolled out as a separate feature by Microsoft. The roll-out has already begun in some parts of the world but we’re within the UK we don’t expect to see this feature enabled until some time in Q4. Sorry for any frustration this causes as we know Cortana is a feature many are looking forward to. As rollout plans from Microsoft progress, we’ll keep you updated whenever we know more about release dates.

Source: post above.

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Any one used cortana by changing region from India? Expecting answer from 625&925 users who were not using the developer preview,,..thanks in advance...any Indians

Ma1dere

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
The only reason im so impatient for the win 8.1 update on my lumia 1320 is coz im leaving to a f*****g island which has no proper internet connection in few days...

My reason is because they are very unprofessional in this case.
"Oh look guys, Cyan is already here... huh, no guys, not yet, wait for god knows how much more time!"
It's business, not friendly relations. Set a deadline. Announce a date. Release new firmware on ALL unlocked devices across the world simultaneously.

Last edited:

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
why we are not in preview has to face the delay this decisions of Ms making me mad...

Because a large chunk of people are a part of the developer preview. Sorry mate, welcome to a business where a company listens to its customers and wants to get it right.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers