Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

BlueShankar

May 22, 2014
Visit site
Microsoft are so painfully slow in posting updates... Like for Lymia cyan.. I do not understand why it takes them so long to just let all phones download the updates. Even Apple does not takes so much time in posting a software update. Its so frustrating to have a 1520 but having been made to wait like this. This is one of the reason why they are lagging behind the other companies.

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
The 1st devices to get the update is 520,525,620&720...majority of wp8 are this....but Ms & nokia all ways give the updates first to high end devices without considering the majority.......

piyushshaan

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Hlw iam using Lumia 820 os 8.0.10532.166. Actually i signed in for preview developer .but i never updated to preview....m using black now still a update is available though i deleted preview app . because now i want official release wp8.1 .how unsubscribe form developers so i get only official update notification.

piyushshaan

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Hlw iam using Lumia 820 os 8.0.10532.166. Actually i signed in for preview developer .but i never updated to preview....m using black now still a update is available though i deleted preview app .i because now i want official release wp8.1 .how unsubscribe form developers so i get only official update notification.

Ashalinia

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
The 1st devices to get the update is 520,525,620&720...majority of wp8 are this....but Ms & nokia all ways give the updates first to high end devices without considering the majority.......

It would be unfair to pay more for a premium device only to get updates last. Same goes for features.

lucky3450

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Hlw iam using Lumia 820 os 8.0.10532.166. Actually i signed in for preview developer .but i never updated to preview....m using black now still a update is available though i deleted preview app . because now i want official release wp8.1 .how unsubscribe form developers so i get only official update notification.

Joaquim Reis

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
if u pay more for a premium device u get better specs not just the updates

I bet you meant that people who buy premium devices shouldnt get updates faster but, since nokia belongs to ms now, people with high ends should get premium services from MS too. So they should have updates first as they spent more money.

AmAn GoEl

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Now i seriously hate Microsoft with their windows 8 and windows phone OS. I dont like the universal apps. Windows os is going like a mobile os.

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Why has the 925 got the cyan update but the 920 which is a very similar phone has not?

Riddle me this, Batman: Why has the 625 got the cyan update, but the 620 hasn't, when the only differences are one has NFC and the other has 4G, an FM radio and a slightly bigger screen? Aside from those they are pretty much identical.

You aren't alone in your confusion :smile:

One could also argue, why haven't they released Cyan for the Icon/929 when the only difference between itself and the 930 is the OS it comes with.

saleh alabbassi

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
I bet you meant that people who buy premium devices shouldnt get updates faster but, since nokia belongs to ms now, people with high ends should get premium services from MS too. So they should have updates first as they spent more money.

not because they spent more money but what i mean the first phones that should get the update are the high end devices then other phones and bro they are so slow the should release the update for every single phone at on time

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss