Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

Diniy Moktar

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I hope the CYAN update will be rolling out fast especially in Malaysia. My L920 camera didn't performed as expected after updated to 8.1 Dp. The picture quality was bad. I want to make sure the camera issue will be fixed as Eid celebration is just around the corner. I want to have a good quality of picture for this celebration. 😓

ShAsadAhmad

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
A soft reset is Highly Recommended!!

Snappier ... No weird bugs ... All the functions become available!!

Obviously you don't need to erase your data on your SD's, just the OS, hence takes very little time restoring the phone to the desired state. (Just make sure your settings are backed up in the cloud!!)

Come Clarity

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Can't belive Ms needs so long to do these updates, all users are so pissed off waiting for WP 8.1 and Cyan as well, me included...

That posts make me angry... Try to make it better.

You all blame Nokia/Microsoft.
Whats your favor?
Getting the Update as fast as possible with the lag you run in a BSOD or would you Want a proper Version of The Update......
Get an Android and have bugs in the update or install a mod like cyanogenmod to get it proper working. Because Google does the same with Updates.

Lets see how you end up programing a OS and try your best to get it working for all. And receive a ****storm from faggets who dont know what a work is behind a OS.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans