Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

rudizl

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
Now I'm hardresetting, will add acc and staff and will report;)

So far so good...
The camera starts faster, there are live images... seems everything works just perfect, the phone is faster. But I'm tired now, so somebody else will report further.
Good night and good luck with updates.

yokyto

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
You don't need to downgrade to WP until you are not using Bitlocker (app for drive encryption). If you are free of BL you can get Cyan without any problem. My 925 running on 2nd update of 8.1 PD build 895 got Cyan separately. Cyan has nothing to do with OS. Two separate things Cyan is firmware ad 8.1 is software. However PD 8.1 has higher build. First you should check Microsoft site if Cyan for your specific model was issued. Not for all 1520 Cyan was issued. Go and check it and let us know.

Petulinek

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
You don't need to downgrade to WP until you are not using Bitlocker (app for drive encryption). If you are free of BL you can get Cyan without any problem. My 925 running on 2nd update of 8.1 PD build 895 got Cyan separately. Cyan has nothing to do with OS. Two separate things Cyan is firmware ad 8.1 is software. However PD 8.1 has higher build. First you should check Microsoft site if Cyan for your specific model was issued. Not for all 1520 Cyan was issued. Go and check it and let us know.

Its not true. Cyan is aborted for devices with DP 8.1

M Mark

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
Downgraded to 8.0 only to get "your phone software is up to date" :(
So, downloaded Finnish Lumia Black, flashed over my current firmware (using Care Suite) and voila! Cyan is finalizing settings :)

Sent from my 41716VG using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs