Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

JasonKruys

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
You guys that downgraded from DP to get cyan - how was the process? I am tempted. Did you down grade, skip setup, check for updates, update, then setup and only then restore from backup? How did it go-was start screen restored, and only apps you had installed restored(rather than all you have ever installed!). Not used the restore on 8/8.1. Thanks.

Sent from my awesome 1520 using Tapatalk

MOSkorpion

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
IMO it doesnt look like that the rollout depends on the carriers. Its more that they release it in a few countrys on a few devices, than they look if there is someone complaining about bugs and 1 week later they roll it out everywhere else but just the devices they allready tested.

If this is right they will rollout Cyan on 520 and 1520 within a week almost everywhere else and than start with the next few devices. And again and again.

I hope that im wrong because i dont want to wait Months for Cyan on my 1020.

seq1

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
IMO it doesnt look like that the rollout depends on the carriers. Its more that they release it in a few countrys on a few devices, than they look if there is someone complaining about bugs and 1 week later they roll it out everywhere else but just the devices they allready tested.

If this is right they will rollout Cyan on 520 and 1520 within a week almost everywhere else and than start with the next few devices. And again and again.

I hope that im wrong because i dont want to wait Months for Cyan on my 1020.
Don't worry that is not case. Update for most phones is ready and are actually in the final stages of approval.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)