Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

ivdza

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Why are you so anxious??? Update will come for sure. This questions like when for here,there,etc etc are getting boring.... Admins should delete posts like that without question or telling why. You have an app for Cyan update. I presume that people from WP Central make that app for us to be easier to find it and not ask 1.000.000.000 times when will you get update. This is really really iritating.

ivdza

May 1, 2014
Visit site
still waiting and be patient, it's coming soon for all of us
Belgrade, Serbia, WP525 MTS

Druze ako ti je fon vezan za mts malo ces sacekati posto nasi dragi operateri nisu normalni :) s druge strane,drug je uzeo 1320 u Vipu i bacio ga na nezvanicni tj Dpd 8.1 i rekli su mu i napisali da ne gubi garanciju :) poz iz Bg-a

ivdza

May 1, 2014
Visit site
No,India will get it in.february next year,because servers are not safe,so you will not get it...only Android phones will...

Amir Amini

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi!
Still nothing here for my L1520!
can any one help me out plz? where is my rom from? i know this rom for Middle East but i dont know where!
RM-937_im_mea3_1029

partha_padhee

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Well guys, got back from work. I am not sure what problem do i have in posting attachments here. I had posted a screen shot today morning before going to work and I cannot see it now. Anyways, some information some people wanted:
Phone: Red Lumia 1520
Place: India
Got the update yesterday night and update took around 2.5 hours.

Experience is really nice. Everything seems to work fine and fast and fluid. Somehow more so. Also, it is optimised for 1520 so I am able to see more content. Also, the action center displays 5 icons. I thought it was 4 for other phones.
The only negative as of now what I have experienced is the drop on battery performance. I am a rather heavy user with always on Wifi, Bluetooth and 3G (screen on auto brightness). Even with my heavy use, the phone used to give at least 1 day and 5 hours of power. So by the end of 15-16 hrs it still had around 40-45% charge left.
Today, I was left with 23%. It may be that the phone was used a little more than usual today (new update factor :) ).
Anyways, will see for a few days and report back in the other topic in the forum.
Thanks everybody!

vivek tyagi

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi friends
I tried to downgrade my Lumia 1320 with nokia software recovery tool ( from 8.1 PD to 8.0) but it says that recommended software for ur phone could not be downloaded. What does this mean?? What to do, plz suggest.

temmihupsis

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
weird thing....yesterday i downgrade dp 8.1 nokia recovery tool..now just for fun i tryed connect phone and hoped that i get cyan in that way :smile:
now tool software doesnt find phone :shocked: lumia 1020 finland..ps.sorry my english :winktongue:

Gen Pop 1

May 9, 2014
Visit site
I need to stop reading WPcentral. It just makes me irritated that the USA is not getting the update before anyone else. I hope all of the anticipation and hype is worth it when it finally gets released. Of course it might be short lived anywhere if Microsoft doesn't release a killer phone for ATT this year.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos