Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

nadroj915

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Available just about everywhere in Asia for the 925, even Hong Kong and Taiwan, except China....and I'm in China. What's up China? (Also, posted this in a different area yesterday and think it was the wrong spot - feel free to remove it from the Ask a question forum)

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site

Kizzy Catwoman

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I really don't want to have to wipe my phone. I have it set up as I want it and will lose progress on some of my games that do not save to a central server. No SD card on a 925. Is there a way to clone my phone or back up all data before restoring it? Cyan is available for my phone but MS have deactivated the update for preview customers. Don't want to risk losing 8.1 features if phone still won't update. Grrr any news on when MS will resume cyan rollout for preview customers?

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Update 8.1/cyan coming to At&t users this week!
Well for some models.

Heres proof: https://forums.att.com/t5/Windows-Phone/Windows-Phone-8-1/td-p/3929078/page/4

Read ATTMarinaCM 2nd comment below.

I still don't get why people assume that whatever rumour is hinted at on some unofficial channel is correct. Case in point: ATTMarina's post ends with:
"I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don?t necessarily represent AT&T?s position, strategies or opinions."

triforcemike

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Can someone help me I woke up this morning to check my 1020 and the lock button would not work and the only way I could unlock my phone was by plugging in our unplugging my charger but I know the lock button works because if hold it down it'll ask me to slide to power off but that's not all I also tried to download the new lock screen app and it just says "pending" I tried downloading other aps and it said the same thing I also tried soft reset, connecting to different WiFi networks, making more space, restarting my phone and nothing works also around the same time all this stuff started happening I tried turning off my phone and it wont stay off and sometimes when i plug in the charger to unlock my phone if I unplug it my phone still says its charging even though its not on the charger and my phone has been slow and laggy because of it can anyone help me because I really don't want to hard reset and then still have the same problems

decaf19

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
I still don't get why people assume that whatever rumour is hinted at on some unofficial channel is correct. Case in point: ATTMarina's post ends with:
"I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don?t necessarily represent AT&T?s position, strategies or opinions."

That just protects at&t from being sued etc...use their employees as guinea pigs

temmihupsis

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
For those who are stuck in the 8.1 DP and want go back to 8.0
There are sometimes issues about unsupported products in the Nokia Care Suit.
When you do have those issues...........
Just uninstall the care suite and intall Nokia Software Recovery.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vjx96zyqag9sczv/NokiaSoftwareRecoveryToolInstaller.exe

Here's a link to the article

How to fix a Nokia Lumia that has frozen or won't start - Microsoft Community

recovery tool software doest find your phone........i test it lumia 1020.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte