Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

marco alia lanese

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Can a FR Orange 520 owner post the ffu image of 059S102 3058.50000.1425.0009 ?
Using the Nokia Recovery Tool can be found in the folder C:\ProgramData\Nokia\Packages\Products

so I can try to flash the phone

myst02

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
Can a FR Orange 520 owner post the ffu image of 059S102 3058.50000.1425.0009 ?
Using the Nokia Recovery Tool can be found in the folder C:\ProgramData\Nokia\Packages\Products

so I can try to flash the phone

Download NaviFirm+ and enter product code 059S102, then you can download the rom. Happy flashing! :)

Dave Bhullar

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
So I have a 925, the carrier is CVGB (country variant of UK). It says on Nokia's website that the update is available but I still haven't gotten the update. Is it because I have 8.1? I need to downgrade to Windows Phone 8 to get it?

itzkavin

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
So I have a 925, the carrier is CVGB (country variant of UK). It says on Nokia's website that the update is available but I still haven't gotten the update. Is it because I have 8.1? I need to downgrade to Windows Phone 8 to get it?

Yes! It seems MS has suspended rolling out updates for devices that has DP installed due to the BitLocker issue.. Either downgrade or wait for MS to begin the rollout for the DP devices..

Dave Bhullar

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Yes! It seems MS has suspended rolling out updates for devices that has DP installed due to the BitLocker issue.. Either downgrade or wait for MS to begin the rollout for the DP devices..
I was gonna wait for them to fix it when I first heard about this bitlocker issue. But its using too long, I guess I'll just downgrade and then update to cyan now. So would I get 8.1 too (not the DP) when I update to cyan?

AnestisL820

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
I really don't want to have to wipe my phone. I have it set up as I want it and will lose progress on some of my games that do not save to a central server. No SD card on a 925. Is there a way to clone my phone or back up all data before restoring it? Cyan is available for my phone but MS have deactivated the update for preview customers. Don't want to risk losing 8.1 features if phone still won't update. Grrr any news on when MS will resume cyan rollout for preview customers?
You can go to settings --> backup --> and activate apps+settings and do a back up now so everything is stored in the cloud... :)

Darthnorbe

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi there!
I'm waiting for Cyan to lumia 1320 in Poland. I know that it's not available, but can you tell me one thing?

Everyone who is getting cyan not for their country, flashing black for one where cyan is available.
So when do we get roms of clear cyan instead of black for those phones? I think it would be better to just flash cyan, faster, no leftovers from update.
I'm asking because i know polish carriers will be way back in compare to e.g. Finnish or U.K. and I have a 8.1 dp on my lumia 1320, so i have to revert to 8.0 black.

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Where do you get that number of user of the L520? I don't think they have sold that many 520.

Why do you doubt it? 14 million is a reasonable number, considering how long it's been on the market. Other companies sell that many devices in a day.

Last I heard MS officially confirmed 12 million 520 sold.

Oliver Newell

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
ASDFGHJKL;'#

I am excited by this information. Thanks man, wouldn't have known otherwise lol.

It's weird, about 4 weeks ago I tried downloading the developer preview, went through the tutorial to download 8.1 preview, and it didn't work. I downloaded and installed "an update" but there was no change, even though it said successfully installed. I ran Nokia software recovery and there was no difference in the software numbers so I assume I never did install the developer download. Mine is sim free, unlocked.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa