Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

Rex Endozo

May 16, 2014
Visit site
I have a Lumia 520 and got windows phone 8.1 developer preview. I don't think the cyan firmware update will bring new features except hardware updates. And how come a simple lock screen app takes so long to be released and what's worse is that it'll only support devices with 1 gb of ram for now. I think they focus more on threshold rather than what we use today. They have more than thousands of employees but they just don't utilize them all. They should be working as a team and with Nokia by their side, I was expecting their mobile divisions will grow but it seems it's slowing down. :(

This is just my opinion and I don't take any sides here. My first phone is a java phone but my first SMART phone is a Windows Phone so I am not biased here.

NoodleKing

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
I just got Cyan on my 1520 with AT&T! The new features are amazing! Especially Cortana, have yall seen the recent update for her? Instead of a floating circle, now it's her head! There's an option in her menus to calibrate the front facing camera so her eyes can follow you. You can even show her things and she'll tell you about them!
Also Bill Gates just stopped by my house and gave me the Lumia 15250! It's huge!

Ramsis Eden

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
At what time they release the update? (daily) from the servers.
and by the way if someone know where they are located Microsoft team (responsible for wp)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo