Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

decaf19

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
I just got Cyan on my 1520 with AT&T! The new features are amazing! Especially Cortana, have yall seen the recent update for her? Instead of a floating circle, now it's her head! There's an option in her menus to calibrate the front facing camera so her eyes can follow you. You can even show her things and she'll tell you about them!
Also Bill Gates just stopped by my house and gave me the Lumia 15250! It's huge!

Screenshots and selfie with Bill or it didn't happen!

decaf19

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
We're busy partying, gimme a few hours.

Edit: Just found out how to make Cortana say dirty things. Might need more than a few hours.

If I were to say....show her an object...and she wasn't sure what she was looking at because it was so small....would I be able to zoom?? Just wondering is all!!! 😌

NoodleKing

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
If I were to say....show her an object...and she wasn't sure what she was looking at because it was so small....would I be able to zoom?? Just wondering is all!!! ��

Yeah, I catch your drift. I already tried that. You should see the look on her face.

AmGaD-SaLaH

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
I just got Cyan on my 1520 with AT&T! The new features are amazing! Especially Cortana, have yall seen the recent update for her? Instead of a floating circle, now it's her head! There's an option in her menus to calibrate the front facing camera so her eyes can follow you. You can even show her things and she'll tell you about them!
Also Bill Gates just stopped by my house and gave me the Lumia 15250! It's huge!

Congratulations man :D
Nothing for my l1320 :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05