Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

sstiwari

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
AT&T Lumia 1520 getting some update. Will confirm once completed.

Yes confirmed, its the pre 8.1 update. Cheers guys and thanks to AT&T. We are heading towards 8.1 + cyan.

thnninen

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
I believe, that the biggest mistake of MS was making DP available to every moron and jurk out there... including me.

Well, maybe, but I for one never installed the DP. I'm not that impatient any more (too old maybe). But, since they said on 15.7. that the updates have started I've been waiting to get the update. And of course, for nothing.

Is it too much to ask to actually publish the update when you say you have?

juned s

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
I haven't heard from any one that their carrier stopped working since they are on DP or the drivers stopped them from getting their tasks done and I don't know how much battery you will save with the official update. Calm yourself MS is also trying to push the update we all know official update is good but not that we need to complain every day

NoodleKing

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
AT&T Lumia 1520 getting some update. Will confirm once completed.

Yes confirmed, its the pre 8.1 update. Cheers guys and thanks to AT&T. We are heading towards 8.1 + cyan.

WAH! I got it too! But I'm at work all day until 6PM central tonight, won't have access to WiFi until then... :(
Oh well, I'm just glad it finally, FINALLY came in.

jtseals

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
After that download got done it said I had another update when I checked so downloading that one now it's taking a lot longer then the first download report back soon

yep got windows phone 8.1 official no dp (CYAN!!)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)