Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

Igor Tomic

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
Omg... To people who talk **** about microsoft update pushing, and comparing update pushing with apple and such, are u kidding me guys? Are you 5? Do you want me to ***** slap you or what? Firstly the 8.1 was released for a few months now via dp, i cant even remember when i was on my phone on windows 8, and if u are crying for only cyan, REALLY? it is a small update with small changes that u wont even notice on a daily use.... So please go buy ****ty apple overpriced products that u dont even need just want cause you are so spoiled and u are dependant on material things that u buy a ****ty phone every ******* year, and the thing is they are all the same( talking about those god awful iphones)... This is not rage, i just dont understand some stupid people.... Btw keep up the good work microsoft, love the phone, its a ******* revolution of a device, and i wont change from my l520 for the next few years cause its amazing :)
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

decaf19

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Omg... To people who talk **** about microsoft update pushing, and comparing update pushing with apple and such, are u kidding me guys? Are you 5? Do you want me to ***** slap you or what? Firstly the 8.1 was released for a few months now via dp, i cant even remember when i was on my phone on windows 8, and if u are crying for only cyan, REALLY? it is a small update with small changes that u wont even notice on a daily use.... So please go buy ****ty apple overpriced products that u dont even need just want cause you are so spoiled and u are dependant on material things that u buy a ****ty phone every ******* year, and the thing is they are all the same( talking about those god awful iphones)... This is not rage, i just dont understand some stupid people.... Btw keep up the good work microsoft, love the phone, its a ******* revolution of a device, and i wont change from my l520 for the next few years cause its amazing :)

http://forums.windowscentral.com/showthread/298414.htm you need to read this article roid raging troll

BaritoneGuy

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Tweeted TMo USA, a holes the lot of em, 3 weeks down the line and still saying "Later this year." Ughhhh yould think with their competitors shooting the updates out already would make them hurry up. But not at all nooo.

I bet 500$ that the software fixes for 8.1 DP will arrive before TMos Lumia WP 8 phones get Cyan.

Once I get my 500$ I'll go for DP, to heck with TMo.

PS I'm only waiting to hope I can avoid having to void the warranty. But I will go for DP anyway if the fixes for it arrive first.

You still won't get CYAN until T Mobile releases it for your phone.

SFUmne

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site

it is not small changes for me, I REALLYYYYYY need apps on sd, and splited media and ring volumes.

do not troll .... just past thread

Sgthree

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
it is not small changes for me, I REALLYYYYYY need apps on sd, and splited media and ring volumes.

do not troll .... just past thread

This is the thing I am looking for the most, putting Apps on to SD card, which explains why people are getting impatient. This is much more use than the pretty pretty interface changes they are making.

seq1

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 1020 users having WP8 in other countries, please check your phone for updates. And report if you get the update.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs