Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
UPDATE: CYAN now available in UK for Country Variant L1520.

It may be worth noting on the front page that the 810 will not be getting Cyan at all, due to T-Mobile (and possibly) Nokia, dropping support for it completely. It never even got Black - at present it's in the "not yet available" list.

apecx92

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
they should roll out the country variant first because its only minor changes from country to country like languages. they really mess up the roll out. old Nokia are a lot better.

Ramsis Eden

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
they should roll out the country variant first because its only minor changes from country to country like languages. they really mess up the roll out. old Nokia are a lot better.

i think is more complicated than we thinking. some region firmware have different package. apps. even menu, i noticed that coz i change firmware. sometime there's some difference between hardware (devices) in bands. if you can not wait anymore, just flash it with Finnish ROM

deejaygrizzly

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
My 1520 on AT&T got the 8.1 update! Its running like a beast and only took about 20 minutes to download & install the whole update, on a 50 mbps down connection. Good luck all!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos