Threshold

Mavee Shah

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I read now at wmpoweruser.com that with threshold update dur in spring 15 side by side Windows are coming to Windows phone

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It could be possible, but the nature of phones (portrait) puts it at odds with the landscape nature of snap, so I doubt it, but eh, if they do it right, why not.

Mavee Shah

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
It could be possible, but the nature of phones (portrait) puts it at odds with the landscape nature of snap, so I doubt it, but eh, if they do it right, why not.

They can do it in portrait too if they want to do so... Like one window at above and the second window downside

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
They can do it in portrait too if they want to do so... Like one window at above and the second window downside

thing is, the snap apps are able to be shrunk horizontally, not so in portrait. I sometimes use my Dell Venue in portrait and snap won't work.
It's going to take massive retooling of most apps if they want to do that, at least that's what I believe.

Mavee Shah

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
thing is, the snap apps are able to be shrunk horizontally, not so in portrait. I sometimes use my Dell Venue in portrait and snap won't work.
It's going to take massive retooling of most apps if they want to do that, at least that's what I believe.

Oh really... Well hope that Microsoft may find a way for it as it's an awesome addition

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos