My 1520 Feels like an Android Phone....

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
The lag is real.

Mini-Rant:

I am so ready for At&t/Microsoft to release Cyan and the official WP 8.1 update because the lag and freezes are definitely Android like...the strange thing is, it wasn't this bad until the last update.

Entering & Closing apps has a noticeable lag...till the point the phone freezes...Sometimes 20 seconds and it'll fix itself, sometimes I have to hard reset.

I feel like I used to with Android :p

Also....
I think I realized now that any future windows Phone I may buy will need to be AT LEAST 32 GB.
We have SD storage for apps now, which is cool I guess, but I notice apps seem to perform slower(I wonder is that apart of the lag I mentioned above).

But Now I am getting this error message constantly about Scan SD card and fix errors(i'll do it and it does whatever only to screw up again a few days later) and it has made me so angry because 3 times I've gone to record videos(2 from my fashion show I did and 1 from my little brother's birthday) and it'll look as if it is recording.

I press stop and go to view the videos...Guess what? Nothing...it'll not save the video at all OR the video will say it can't be played....

This is why people who are always preaching about SD cards amuse me because given SD cards always going bad and corrupting(at least my experience) this is why I can't stand SD cards nor do I care if a phone has one, as long as the base memory is 32 GB(my 1520 is att version so only 16 GB)

Other than these two issues, I am enjoying WIndows phone 8.1 for the most part as an OS and I am so ready for the official update :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720