Windows 8.1 Testing Community

TheMasterPT

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Good morning.

I am a Windows 8.1 developer (mostly, that's why I'm posting this question in this thread and not here: Developers Beta Testing - Windows Phone Central Forums) and I would like to know if there's any resource out there for gathering people to (beta) test my apps, i.e. either before they are submitted to the store or just regular feedback by using the store version of it.

I know I could post a thread per app in some forum (maybe even on this one) but I really would like some kind of tool that would make that much easier, with features such as see the number of people who joined the cause, direct messages with those users, version management, amongst others.

Thank you.

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
You could always have information on here but for management, maybe a closed group or even secret (means absolutely invite only) Facebook page would be a good method? You can control+see who's joined, direct messages and (for example) groupe message people in different regions if you are testing something region specific (say UK), and it wouldn't be relevant to somebody signed up in say Japan.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priya8923