How Many of You Use Bluetooth Sharing on Windows Phone 8.1?

Manoj Daran

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
if you are trying to use mp3 files on your phone as a ringtone, use the Ringtone Maker app by Microsoft Mobile

The app is great! Please try this:

Copy an mp3 file, you want to be the ringtone to "Ringtones Folder" and see if it is listed in the Custom Category of Ringtones Settings. [I used "files" app from MS]

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
The app is great! Please try this:

Copy an mp3 file, you want to be the ringtone to "Ringtones Folder" and see if it is listed in the Custom Category of Ringtones Settings. [I used "files" app from MS]

I've always used the ringtone maker app- it works perfectly. I've never used a pc to transfer songs to the ringtones folder because the app does the necessary indexing.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
When I need full res pictures I send them via Bluetooth. Wish WhatsApp had feature to send full res picture

Mahdi Ghiasi

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
On Windows Phone 8.1 you can set the default downloads destination.

Go to settings > storage sense > set SD Card as downloads location.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/07/eqa6a3et.png

Your PDFs will now be saved to your SD Card.

I'm not talking about Downloading, I'm talking about receiving file via bluetooth.
I tried it again with the option you mentioned, but the PDF is still passed to Adobe Reader's internal storage.

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I've used it a few times for music sharing with a friend, but it is kind of slow, anyway its better than nothing and I love the other friend reaction with his little iPhone lol

jay pugh1

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
My win 8.1 phone and windows 8.1 dell venue 8 pro tab tablet will pair but only for appx. 20-30 seconds. The tablet then says not connected to phone.

Other blue devices will connect and stay connected to tablet without issues.

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
My win 8.1 phone and windows 8.1 dell venue 8 pro tab tablet will pair but only for appx. 20-30 seconds. The tablet then says not connected to phone.

Other blue devices will connect and stay connected to tablet without issues.

IKR? This happens with my laptop sometimes as well.

Priyesh Karle

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
I have windows phone 8.1 and when I transfer any file who's extension is not know to windows phone, it will simply complete transfer but will not show in which folder it is getting saved. Windows phone is should improve on this feature..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos