Just my 2 cents on the current state Windows Phone (rushed thoughts)

msxbox

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Sales figures are falling for Windows Phone according to some sources, although there may be some truths to it they are not looking at the full picture.

I have seen the Articles online and mostly these figures are guesswork there are no official figures from Microsoft, but the reason for the dip will be the handover period from Nokia to Microsoft, so there hasn't been much new hardware for a while now this is the only reason why sales have dipped, which will change very soon.

And things would pick up at scale if the Network operators agree to training for their some of their staff some of the networks are lagging and don't teach their staff the Benefits of Windows Phone also many retail outlets/mobile phone shop staff need to experience the handset to give a fair evaluation.

Windows Phone is most certainly going to go from strength to strength and I am sure we will see some great stuff from the Microsoft Camp very soon. Me personally I am sticking with my Windows Phone/s as I can see the potential for success in the long term, and the phone for all my uses is great, it's solid, secure and reliable and I enjoy using it too. Let's just wait and see whats on the horizon first.

The apps people keep complaining about don't come overnight people have to work hard to create them Dev's & Business's etc for the one's holding off on Windows Phone they will soon realise how much more they can gain from the Windows Phone platform money, more popularity, more customers.. I am only guessing but there must be 80-100 million Windows Phone users now which is a lot of business to lose out on. Watch this space I am sure there are suprises ahead.

Also one of the Biggest changes is still being finalized that is the merging of RT/Windows Phone that alone has great potential.

Al4video

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
I here you. I'm happy with Windows phone. It's a choice. I could care less about the stats and who uses what. I'm using what i want to use.
Microsoft is working really hard not just to catch up but to surpass the competition. It's going to take a minute but i have confidence they will.
And if they don't that's ok too.

Draganta

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
It is going slow, but if you look at the big picture, it is growing slowly. Growth is always good, if they keep this up a few more years, they will become a major player. I hope they can keep it up for a few years.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99