79 ... 234
tools
    Why so many cry babies here?
    07-14-2014 09:02 AM
    Why so many cry babies here?
    Someone stole their blanky. Lol.
    dalydose and Skamath like this.
    07-14-2014 06:14 PM
    and we lost, and problems are ther, damn!
    Nothing like the problems of the host nation. If anyone knows a safe haven for exiled soccer players there is a Brazilian squad looking for asylum. I was going to say team, but... :(
    07-15-2014 07:00 AM
    That is he serious in considering in running android apps on windows phone or is serious in making an android lumia?.. Plus is he thinking of putting Cortana on other platforms?

Both are suicidal in terms of marketing and it sends a very conflicting message.
    My 2 Bobs worth to your concern. Imagine if you have WP8.X on many devices instead of having selected few brands wouldn't that increase MS customer base? Granted it may not have that exclusive feel to a Nokia but if you have an inclusive OS many people will choose it as they don't have to worry about things like compatibility issues between devices. From business POV it means more for the shareholders, The more you have of the market share the less you have to share with other players like Apple. What is the twitch in the back of your mind? Is it the company's prosperity or it being small and exclusive?

I am sure many phone users agree that they know "that feeling when Apple first started getting all the attention" and Nokia users on Symbian could feel the exclusion as they didnt have apps written for Symbian even if it had a large share in the market. Why did this happen? Company not encouraging developers to use their platform? Company not using its resources in the right area of developing the platform which discourages developers? or a combination of both causes and any other if I haven't thought of. Regardless they were all reasons why the market would also switch to other platform like IOS. Isnt it like MS must become a big player if not the only player from CEO POV. Isnt that what he is appointed for?
    07-17-2014 06:18 PM
79 ... 234