Phone gets stuck when an app is installing

Prateek Kumar

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I have been observing that when an is installing the phone gets stuck. It becomes non responsive or app that I'm using at that time doesn't work properly. I guess this usually when you install apps to memory card. Anyone else experienced the same.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Not sure, but maybe it has to do with the writing speed of the card.. Try a sd card with a higher class

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I have been observing that when an is installing the phone gets stuck. It becomes non responsive or app that I'm using at that time doesn't work properly. I guess this usually when you install apps to memory card. Anyone else experienced the same.
lol this happens with everything, if something is installing and you continue using the device it will lag, get stuck etc, you probably should wait for the app to finish installing so you can use your phone smoothly again.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Prateek what device do you have? How much free space do you have on your device? Perhaps you need more free space or fewer apps running in the background..

Prateek Kumar

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Prateek what device do you have? How much free space do you have on your device? Perhaps you need more free space or fewer apps running in the background..

I have a Lumia 525. I have about 1.5gb on SD card and around 700mb on phone. And I don't have much running in the background.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel