Ie11 : Error video could not be decoded

Praveen Abhi

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
I recently updated by Lumia 625 with official release of Lumia CYAN update .. But I'm very frequently facing problem with online streaming playback "ERROR VIDEO COULD NOT BE DECODED" and sometimes display is getting flicks then phone is getting shutdown.. WHICH NEVER EVER SHOWED ME UP IN LUMIA BLACK..

Anybody with a fix for this issue

bingMe

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
This is my issue as well. YouTube will not play any video when I set ie11 to desktop. Before update 1 it worked and allowed me to use the full YouTube player. Also sites like eBay will only render the wap mobile webpage. All of these issues were fixed in the update prior to update1 but know it's been broken again

Stephen Skett

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I am having this problem as well, using Windows Phone 8.1 on a Nokia Lumia 520, whilst trying to watch a video on Youtube using Internet Explorer - exactly the same symptoms as described by Praveen Abhi in the first post. It seems to be intermittent though, and the time taken for videos to 'cut out' and show the Decode Error can vary.

gbbg

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Windows Phone 8.1, Nokia Lumia 1020. None of videos from YouTube are playing, even in the metrotube app. Decode error.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss