E-mail color coding

elysm1

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I finally made the switch from Android to Windows phone and am loving it so far. I bought a 925 and updated to 8.1. I linked a few e-mail accounts and am wondering if there is any way to color code the accounts so that when I open up my linked folder I can see what account the messages are associated with? Sometimes it's the little things. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Nerdy Woman

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site

elysm1

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
The native email app does not do color coding... all senders are white (or black if you have background set to white) and all subject lines are your theme color.

There are 3rd party apps that do this better. They show each email inbox separately:

Email MailBox! | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
(the windows store says $.99 but there's a blurb at the top of the page saying it's free for a limited time.

MetroMail | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Downloaded both, and didn't like Mailbox!. Metromail seems to have promise from what I could see in the app store, but I can't get it to work. It installed but won't open. Have you gotten it to work on 8.1?

Link Kadeshi

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
I just downloaded and installed MetroMail. It opened right up on my 925. Here's what I want you to try, get ride of the program, and restart the phone (Craps and giggles). Then reinstall the app. Let's see if this works. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077