Getting Album background in WP8 - Indian songs

Pavan_KD

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

Am sorry if this question repeated several times. I never found a solution for this. I purchased Samsung ATIV S 2 weeks back and found very troublesome with Music + videos app.
Every tag details of all songs I have are correct and accurate and all songs have album arts (my collections are Indian songs)
I want to display album background when a song is playing so that my lockscreen will also be shown the song am playing. I have below queries:
1. When a song is played, Artist details are not shown. (song has Title, Album, Contributing artists, Artists, Genre tags). Contributing artists are singers and Artists are actors and actresses in the album. Does WP8 doesnt show the artist. Its showing only album name and contributing artists when a song is playing.
2. Wanted to set the album or artist (not contributing artist) as background when a song is playing. Updated using MPATool as xbox account doesnt support India and also the nature of artists and contributing artists unlike other country's songs. Though I updated with MPAtool, still its updating the same image of same singer but another album. This is very troublesome.
3. Playlists creation is very very not possible ;) Currently syncing with Media player.

Please help.
I even tried an microsoft US account and installed Zune and zune social tagger. No luck.

Thanks,
Rummy

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The background is for the artist, and is meant solely for the artist, not albums, although it varies I would think.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos