I need a similar app to AirSync

ULOP3Z

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
When I owned an android I used an app called doubletwist and it had a feature called AirSync which had the ability to stream my media to my Xbox, I know we have apps like Nokia Play To but that's not what I'm looking for, with Nokia Play To you have to choose a song from your phone and then play to Xbox, now that wouldn't be a problem but if try to play a game or even go back to the dashboard the music stops, with AirSync i can start the game up and then press the guide button on my Xbox, scroll to music and then my Xbox would detect my phone while running the AirSync app and from there I could choose which songs I wanted to stream, so its pretty much like the Windows Media Player option to share media to those on the same network, I just can't seem to find the right app, all the apps I've tried are all Play to apps.
Here's a link to what I'm talking about https://www.doubletwist.com/mobile/ (all I care about is the AirSync feature and not the other stuff) I know I can just connect my phone and play music but It would be better if I could just stream it while playing a game, if anyone knows a similar app for WP or WinRT that would be great Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo